MacArthur 4K News
September 28, 2015
- We put our names on the word wall by first letters.
- We read the ABC Chart every day to practice our letters. A a apple, B b, bike, etc.
- We practiced cutting using paint samples from the hardware store. They provide more resistance than regular paper and are easier to cut. They are also very colorful.
- We played with scooter boards in the gym and pulled our friends on them across the gym using a hoola hoop.
- We worked on "reading" books by looking at the pictures and telling what we see.
This Week in 4K:
- We will meet Miss Jenny, the librarian, and have library story time (every Monday).
- We will be talking about apples and how they grow and have an apple taste test to see which kinds are our favorites.
- We will meet Mrs. Crabbe, the guidance counselor on Wednesday, and have a lesson about being safe at school.
- We'll continue to work on writing our names and recognizing letters in our names.