Adesse Class and Family Winners!
Thank you all for your support!
Number of Tickets Sold per Class
(Goal per class was 140, Overall Goal was 2240)
Preschool . 22
Kindergarten . 111
First Grade . 59
2nd Grade . 115
3rd Grade . 80
4th Grade . 62
5th Grade . 121
6th Grade . 60
7th Grade . 114
8th Grade . 134
9th Grade . 132
10th Grade . 102
11th Grade . 244
12th Grade . 125
Total Tickets Sold . 1481
Gross Sales: $30,460
Net Profit: approximately $15,460 ($14,000 in prizes, $1000 in expenses)
(Last year we sold 2204 tickets for a net profit of $31,900)
Number of Students who Sold Tickets per Class
Preschool . 6/18
Kindergarten . 7/11
1st Grade . 9/15
2nd Grade . 15/18
3rd Grade . 7/13
4th Grade , 11/15
5th Grade . 14/27
6th Grade . 8/19
7th Grade . 14/20
8th Grade . 22/32
9th Grade . 16/23
10th Grade . 17/28
11th Grade . 31/33
12th Grade . 15/27
Total Student Participation . 192/299
(64% of our students participated)
And the Class Winner is . . .
Participation Percentage per Class
(number of tickets sold x percentage of participants)
Preschool . 7.33
Kindergarten . 70.64
1st Grade . 35.40
2nd Grade . 95.83 (2nd Place!)
3rd Grade . 43.08
4th Grade . 545.47
5th Grade . 62.74
6th Grade . 25.26
7th Grade . 79.80
8th Grade . 92.13 (3rd Place!)
9th Grade . 91.83
10th Grade . 61.93
11th Grade . 229.21 (1st Place!)
12th Grade . 69.44
Congratulations Juniors--you will be going to the YMCA on Monday, February 3!
- Burkholder/Grenoble Family . 96 tickets sold . $500 tuition credit!
- Carlisle Family . 58 tickets sold . $200 tuition credit!
- Fellers Family . 52 tickets sold . Nook HD+ Tablet!
Some more family sales numbers:
- We had 16 families who sold 20 or more tickets.
- All of our International Students participated.
- $5,560 of tickets were sold on Crowdrise.com by our families.
- A separate email with the lists of 'free tickets' into Adesse will be coming. Lots of adding to do there yet. Don't worry--January 2014 Adesse winners won't be pulled until near the end of the month. We will make sure your tickets are eligible for every drawing of 2014.
What's coming up next in Fundraising?
- Aquin Athletics Fundraiser . Sunday, February 9
- Aquin Extravaganza . Saturday, April 5
- EVERY DAY--Don't forget about Scrip! It is always available to raise funds for your tuition and for Aquin (all at the same time and without costing you anything extra)! If you don't know what that is and are interested, please contact email@example.com. Online Scrip is increasing every day--with more retailers and higher 'special' percentages.