January 7, 2020
Canvas Course Set up for S2!
THESE THINGS MUST BE DONE!
- Cross-List your Principles classes
- Be certain all your classes are associated with your blueprint course
- Pull in the common landing page from the Commons
- Edit your information on the landing page to personalize it
- Publish your S2 courses
- Optional- clean up your dashboard by hiding your S1 classes to avoid confusion
Things you can do to help your students
In Case You Missed it- New Guardian Gateway for Parents is Coming!
The following was sent out in "The Beat" earlier today.
Frisco ISD is making it easier for guardians to find key information about their students through a new portal called the Guardian Gateway. The Guardian Gateway was created and designed based on feedback from parents who were looking for an easier and secure way to access information for multiple children within one platform.
Guardians should be on the lookout for information that will come via email starting January 15 to begin the sign-up process. Soon, guardians will be able to view multiple children within one HAC account, access STAAR scores and find regular important updates all in one place. We look forward to sharing the portal and appreciate everyone’s patience during the Districtwide rollout. A set of Frequently Asked Questions has been created for guardians to reference as needed.
If you use PC Laptops with Students READ THIS!
Mirror your device to your projector
1:1 Information Meetings
Don't Forget about the LTHS Technology Website!
- Type in bit.ly/LTHStech
- Click this link, then make your own bookmark!
- Click the LTHS bookmarks folder while logged in to Chrome, and select it from your bookmarks
- There is a link to it in the bottom left corner of the LTHS locker!