Miss Tigges's 2nd Grade Newsletter
May 5, 2017
Making the most of the final 15 days of the school year!
Enjoy a SPECIAL newsletter with lots of pictures, videos, and information about the fun things we've been doing to celebrate the final month of school! :)
Writing (Written by Max)
Science (Written by Johan)
In Science we have been talking about meal worms. We talk about their life cycle and study the mealworms to see what they become once they turn into an adult. We were so excited to see our mealworms turn into a BEETLE! That was the last stage of the life cycle! It is super cool!
Math (Written by, Ethan)
Dates to Remember...
- Friday, May 5: 2nd Grade End of Year Countdown Begins with a trip to the Blank Park Zoo!
- Wednesday, May 17: Early Out
- Thursday, May 18: Miss Tigges's 2nd Grade Class Family Leadership Night 5:00-6:30 PM
- Wednesday, May 24: Poetry Celebration @ 9:00 AM
- Friday, May 26: Field Day/Last Day of School
Our class loved studying the words Mr. CP performed for us today!
Mr. CP, our guest Poetry Performer, was loved by the grade!
He helped set the stage for performing poetry in front of a crowd.
Lots of questions for Mr. CP!