April 29, 2016 Volume 6.34
It's almost party time!
Dear ROCK STAFF,
ROCK End of the Year Staff Party "Beach Bash: will be held on Tuesday, May 3rd from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. at Central Office. Catered dinner and bingo with prizes will be on the agenda. Wear your favorite "beachy" attire (no swimsuits, please!!) Please RSVP to me if you are planning to attend and did not already RSVP to Tracey. Come join the fun and celebrate a record year in ROCK!
Safe Schools Training: Several of you have not done your Safe Schools training that was due to HR several months ago. I'm emailing all of you who need to do this ASAP. Please get this done before the end of the this pay period which is next Friday.
Pay Roll Cut Off: Friday, May 6th. Make sure you are using the new revised pay request form with the employee signature line. Let me or your Site Coordinator know if you need a form.
All ROCK staff need to fill out a Staff Retention Form if you haven't already done so.
We are seeking your input for the upcoming Staff T-shirt order Please send your preferences for size, quantity and color choice to Tracey at email@example.com if you are returning to work for ROCK next year.
- Kathy Moore, Site Coordinator at Nebbie, is recovering well and return to work on Monday. Go Kathy!
- Amy Casstevens' grandfather passed away this week as well as Kym Colliichio's aunt. Please keep these families in your thoughts and prayers.
Save the Dates:
- Straight 8 training will be held in Allen ISD on Saturday, May 21st. Time: TBA. Carpools and lunch will be provided. This training is required for all NEW Summer staffers as well as any returning staff who need the training hours. All returning summer staff must have 15 training hours. This is also a paid training event.
Photos this week:
- My quote of the week: I am grateful for the effort you put in each day to turn a child's day around!
- Enjoy the Spring Art Work from Shannon ROCK Stars: Pasta Butterflies and Plastic Bottle/forks flowers and grass
- The Stevenson Rockers had fun creating Rainbow Fish artwork.
- The Dobbs ROCK Stars show off their super cute, Litter Monster!
You guys, ROCK!
May 3: ROCK STAFF End of the Year party 7:00 p.m.
May 6: Pay roll Cut Off
May 21: Straight 8 Summer Training
May 26 and 27: Probable school holidays/ ROCK PLUS
May 30: Memorial Day, School and ROCK Holiday
June 3: Last day of School and ROCK
June 6: Mandatory Summer Staff Orientation
June 7: First day of I Spy Summer ROCK
Karen Hunter, ROCK Coordinator - 469-698-7140
Tracey King, Program Assistant - 469-698-7141
Leslie Kropp, Financial Secretary -469-698-7032
Jeanette Murrell, Lead Site Coordinator - 469-698-7035