eBackpack in 7 Days
Master eBackpack in One Week!
eBackpack Day 2
Create Folder - iPad
Earlier in the year, Susan's choir students asked her to start using eBackpack. When she agreed, they were very specific in how they wanted her to setup the choir eBackpack. They asked for folders. They wanted well organized structure.
So, what can we learn from our students? They want organization. If you've been using eBackpack, this time of year is a good time to look at your eBackpack. Do you use folders, or do your students at this point in the year have to scroll through 20 to 30 documents to find the most recent assignment?
Folders help students find what they need. Let's give them what they need.
Add Folder - iPad
- Tap the My Files button.
- Tap the blue plus sign in the top right-hand corner.
- Choose Add Folder.
- Name the folder.
Add Folder - computer
- From the left-hand column, click on My Files to select it.
- At the top of the left-hand column, just under the eBackpack logo is the Actions drop-down box. Click the down arrow of the Action box.
- Choose Add Folder
- Name the Folder.
- Click Save.
* On the computer, when you name your folder, you are also given the opportunity to add files to that folder. You can add files now or later.
Create A Folder - using a computer
Create a Folder - using an iPad
- From your iPad, create a folder in your My Files folder. Name the folder iPad Example Folder.
- From the eBackpack website, create a folder in your My Files folder. Name the folder Computer Example Folder.
- When you have created both folders email Christina.
Extra Info on Folders
- Navigate to the folder you need to change.
- Tap the wrench beside the folder name.
- Tap on the necessary action.
- Select the folder.
- Click on the drop-down arrow in the Actions window.
- Click on the necessary action.