The Raider Report
May 17. 2016
All Saints Catholic Families:
Greetings of Peace!
The end of the school year is fast approaching. At the same time that we are preparing to close the school year, we are currently working on getting ready for another school year that is full of promises.
Administration, faculty and staff are not merely community members of All Saints, but rather, they play an integral part in the educational ministry to our students, families and community. Paul's letter to the Romans states: "If your gift is serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, teach well." At this time I would like to acknowledge the following faculty and staff changes for next year.
I am excited to announce that due to our growing enrollment and implementation of our dual language program, Miss Garcia will be joining the early childhood team next year as our new 2nd PK4 Classroom teacher. Also making a transition to this team is Mrs. Azpeitia who will be switching grades with Ms. Hataway. Mrs. Azpeitia will take over teaching kindergarten next year, while Ms. Hataway will move to be our 3rd grade teacher.
We also say good bye to Mrs. Heim who has been an invaluable member of our faculty. Also moving on is Miss Moore who will be finishing her teaching certification program, as well as Mrs. Maria in the cafeteria. Mrs. Mulders too is finishing up her long-term substitute placement with us in PK3. We are thankful to all of them for their time and commitment of service that they have given to All Saints and we wish them all well with their new journeys.
God bless you and your family!
FINANCIAL AID FOR 2016-2017
After you receive your award notification, if you have any questions, please contact Ms. Prado.
- SKIRTS MUST BE TO THE TOP OF THE KNEE. STUDENTS HAVE GROWN THROUGH THE YEAR, SO SKIRTS NEED TO BE ADJUSTED.
- THE ONLY SHOES THAT ARE ACCEPTABLE FOR BOYS ARE SOLID BLACK TENNIS SHOES OR BROWN SPERRY SHOES. FOR MASS DAYS, SHOES MUST BE SOLID BLACK OR BROWN SLIP ON OR LACE UP DRESS SHOE.
- THE ONLY SHOES THAT ARE ACCEPTABLE FOR GIRLS ARE SOLID WHITE TENNIS SHOES, WHITE AND NAVY SADDLE SHOES, OR NAVY SPERRY SHOES (5th Grade and up). FOR MASS DAYS, SHOES MUST BE A SOLID BLACK DRESS SHOE.
- CREW SOCKS ARE SOCKS THAT COVER THE ANKLE. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOUR CHILD IS WEARING THE CORRECT SOCKS.
- Safe Environments Class-Please CLICK HERE to see the Diocesan Safe Environments Training Calendar. VOLUNTEERS FOR ALL SCHOOL AND CHURCH EVENTS MUST BE SAFE ENVIRONMENTS TRAINED FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL YOUTH. WITH SEVERAL SCHOOL EVENTS COMING UP, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN COMPLIANCE, OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO VOLUNTEER. New program roll out date has moved to July 1st!
- Alter Server Meeting- There will be a meeting Monday, May 23rd, at 3:20 in Mr. Perks' room for any student that is interested in becoming an Alter Server for the 2016-2017 school year. Altar Servers must have received their 1st communion. Any questions or concerns contact Mr. Perks at email@example.com
Parker School Uniforms
New Polo monogram
This will replace the current patch that is on the blue knit polos.
New School Patch
Our school patch was updated to align with our updated school crest. This will replace the patch on the sweaters.
- FAST FOOD-This Spring since the cafeteria receives federal funds to participate in the National Lunch program, an audit was conducted by the State Agriculture Department & USDA. Although positive feedback came from the audit about our lunch program, we were found to not be in compliance with health & wellness policies, as outside fast food was being brought into the cafeteria for students to eat. Therefore, in order to be in compliance moving forward, we wanted to make you aware now that beginning next school year, no carbonated drinks or fast food items will be allowed in the cafeteria at all during lunchtime, or dropped off in the office to be given to students for lunch.
- BREAKFAST-Another change that we wanted to make you aware of is that due to the extremely low numbers of students that have taken advantage of eating school breakfast the past two years, beginning next school year, we will no longer be serving breakfast in the school cafeteria. We appreciate your understanding as we strive to be fiscally responsible with the cafeteria program. Should you have any questions about this, please contact Ms. Prado
LAST HSO MEETING & ELECTIONS
Please join us for our last HSO Parent Meeting. It is important parents make sure they are in attendance as we will be voting for officers for next school year.