Ameriss Dudley Devin Gibson 🍭🍹
- Sole Proprietorship- Has a single owner who takes all the risk and receives all the profits. Ex:Pearlys
- Partnerships-Divide the risk and profits of a business among two or ore people. Ex:Apple
- Corporations- Types of business in which investors own shares of stock and have limited liability .
- Limited Liability- Situation in which a shareholder is not responsible for a corporation's debts.
- Unlimited Liability-Situation in which a business owner is responsible for all the business's
- Stock-Shares of ownership in a corporation.
- Dividend-A shareholder's share of a corporations profit
- Board of Directors-People who are elected by shareholders to run a corporation.