Eternal Rest Funeral Home
Helping families through a time of loss
Eternal Rest Funeral Home's purpose is to provide the information you need to make decisions regarding all of your funeral needs. We provide information on burial, cremation, caskets, and more. Our friendly staff is here to help you and your family through the time of loss.
- Prearranged Services: Funeral plans, prepaid funeral plans, price-guaranteed funeral plans
- Funeral Services: Traditional or contemporary, day or evening, graveside, immediate burials
- Memorial Services: Church, hall, funeral home chapel
- Transportation: hearse, limousine, family car
We provide aftercare services for all family and friends. We have a grief library, care notes library, as well as local support group coordination. We want to make sure that everyone has everything that they need to get through the grieving process. In an effort to ease the stress we can assist with preparation of all legal documents, assist out of town guests with accommodations, write and distribute obituaries, and provide an emotionally and spiritually comforting environment for visitation and funeral services.
Our funeral services cater to the needs of the family and the deceased. We offer traditional or contemporary services to accommodate the cultural needs of the family. Other options include but are not limited to: traditional or direct cremations, immediate burials, graveside services, or same-day services. Memorial services can be held in the church, hall, or funeral home chapel.
- Prepaid funeral plan options
- Military discounts
- Burial and cremation options
- Flexible payment options
Individuals can prearrange their own funeral so they can have peace of mind. We offer a variety of prearranged funeral plans. You can make sure that your family will know your preferences so your last wishes can be respected. The staff can arrange a document that will say the type of funeral service, casket choice, songs, or the type of flowers you wish to have.
Support Services (Funeral options, and Grieving)
- http://www.griefshare.org/ - Grief share offers assistance in finding local support groups for people who are dealing with the loss of a loved one
- http://funeral-help.com/options.html - The Funeral Help Program helps individuals and families decide what is right for them. It lists the options with a description that a person has from a burial service to cremation options