What Makes Meth Addictive?
What are the Effects of Using Meth?
The effects of overdose include: Brain Damage; Feeling Like Bugs Are Crawling Under Your Skin; Muscle Failure; Stroke; Cardiac Arrest; Elevated Body Temp.
Where is Meth Located?
What Does Meth Look Like?
Is Meth the Most Powerful Drug?
What is worst, Meth or Cocaine?
- Smoking creates a high that lasts for 8-24 hours
- 50% of the drug is removed from the body in 12 hours
- Limited medical use
- Smoking creates a high that lasts 20-30 minutes
- 50% of the drug is removed from the body in 1 hour
- Used as a local anesthetic for some surgical procedures
Don't use either of these drugs unless prescribed.