Digital Age Learning Experiences: Hot off the Press
Hot off the Press Instructions
1. Research and locate a current technology that would be useful in an elementary classroom or to you personally as a teacher.
2. Provide name and link of technology. Example might be an app or technology tool.
3. Answer the following questions:
Why is this technology useful in the classroom? Or why it is personally useful to you as a teacher
How does the tool or app work?
Why do you think it would be useful for the classroom or yourself personally?
- What particular common core standards would this technology address?
4. Put your work on a word type document or try using a smore flyer and place it in the D2L dropbox for Module 2 Hot off the Press. If you use a smore flyer, put the url address in the comment box.