Japanese 1 Week 16
News for Students/Parents/Guardians/ELA's:
This week in lesson 13: Students will learn how to talk about hanging out with friends, as well as time. The assignments needs to be submitted by the due date listed on the calendar. (✿◠‿◠)
Parents/Guardians/ELA's: Students needs to submit ALL assignments from here on out by the due date! Please keep the due date calendar bookmarked. If you would like a progress report to see how your student is doing, please EMAIL me (using a new email, and not reply to the email I sent with the newsletter.)
☆Assignments for Wk 16-Lesson 13☆
IMPORTANT UP COMING DUE DATES!
- May 10th --EOC Project Part 1: Final LinguaFolio Due
- May 12th -- EOC Project Part 2 & 3: "About Me", and "Brochure" Due
- May 16th -- Final Exam Open to take (If you are ready to take it)
- May 19th -- Final Exam DUE
- May 20th --Submit ALL missing work from Lesson 8-13, as well as EOC Project and EXAM.
- May 20th -- LAST DAY OF THE COURSE. MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT EVERYTHING BY 11:59PM.
Here is the link to the calendar for the course. Please bookmark this calendar to your computer. It has all the due dates for assignments, quizzes, exams, projects, etc. It also has important links posted at the bottom of the month.
iPhone and iPad users! This is an AWESOME Katakana learning app.
Android users! This is an AWESOME Katakana learning app.
Study Tools, use to learn lesson 13 vocabulary:
Use this Quizlet to study your Lesson 13 vocabulary for this week. \^o^/