We need a President
- a natural born citizen of the United States
- a resident for 14 years
- 35 years of age or older
- Human (Gender doesn't matter!)
These roles include awarding medals, appointing someone to serve as head of the CIA, meeting with foreign leaders, calling out troops to stop a riot, making speeches, choosing members for the cabinet and meeting with economic advisers to discuss ways to reduce unemployment.
- Nearly unlimited staff to attend to you
- Living in the White House means you can enjoy a movie theater, bowling alley, pool, tennis and basketball courts, putting green, numerous groundskeepers, florists, valets, butlers, a pastry chef, and a 24-hour cooking staff.
- Air Force One and Marine Corps One access
- The Blair House
- Extensive Security