Homework Club Connection
what, where, when, how, and most importantly . . .thanks
Missing Homework Club or Leaving Early?
Jan 26th plan - please read - some new room assignments
Here is the plan for room assignments tomorrow. teachers - folders and walkie talkies will be in the media center when you come to pick up your students.
Grade Level Folders
- student list - please take attendance
- volunteer list - please take attendance
- volunteer email sign up - any volunteers who are not receiving emails should sign up.
If I am missing any volunteers, I will assign them a room when they arrive tomorrow.
2nd grade - Room 115 (Mrs. Bonin's room) 10 students
Staff - Mrs. Bonin
Ridge Volunteers - Talonziay Dirr, Allie Weber, Samantha Zepahua, Sean Murphy, Natalie Whitaker, Camren Hiles
3rd Grade - Ms. Tavolier's Room 15 students
Staff - Mrs. Tavolier
Ridge Volunteers - Anna Kidd, Olivia Gamsky, Kati Zepahua, Shayna Codd, Kaitlyn Vitello
High School Volunteers - Sadie Spoonland
4th Grade - Ms. Dudley's Room 14 students
Staff - Ms. Dudley
Ridge Volunteers - Taylor Dennis, Ava Benoit, Gianna Conklin, Jason Zepahua, Morgan Saylor, Taylor Hauter, Alyssa Phelan
5th Grade - Room 216 (Mrs. Fuller's Room) 11 students
Staff - Mrs. Fuller, Mr. Kolbinsky, Mrs. Hubert to start
Ridge Volunteers - Afia Owusu-Korkor, Lindsey Speed, Hannah Guise, Ashley Allison, Natalie Abel
6th Grade - Room 108 (Mrs. Ebbing's Room) 16 students
Staff - Mrs. Ebbing, Mrs. Owens
Ridge Volunteers - Nolan Meister, Ben Simpson, Marin Sandefur, Kelsey Hartnell, Morgan Dietrich, Ava Rowling,
High School volunteer: Gloria Otakasongo
- stay in your rooms
- make sure walkie talkie is on
- 4:30pm I will walkie talkie for car riders
- I will walkie talkie for bus riders as soon as the bus shows up.
- Return folders and walkies to white bucket in teacher's lounge