Fourth Grade Newsletter
October 3 - 7, 2016
Snapshot of the Week
Math: CBA, problem solving with multiplication
Reading: main idea and supporting details
Writing: adjectives, expository writing
Science: review topics and CBA
Social Studies: geographic regions of Texas
Math- This is a GREAT review for Wednesday's CBA, Due Friday
Writing - Due Friday
Vocabulary Week 7 & 8 - test on definitions Friday, spelling test on those words Friday, October 14th
Mystery House Project - Details to go home on Monday, October 3rd
A Message from Your PTA…
ESE PTA NEWS - October 3-7
October 7-14 Book Fair - Click here - volunteer sign up page by for ways to help. You can shop online 10/5-10/25 by visiting PTA ONLINE BOOK FAIR
October 7 - Stallion Stampede - Click here - volunteer sign up page for ways to help. Let's meet our School Goal and put Mrs. Boiles on the roof for a whole day!
COMING UP: Free Family Event Movie Night and Lego Building Contest - October 14 at 6:30 pm
· Click here - volunteer sign up page for volunteer opportunities throughout the year
· Join our PTA and have a voice! Visit joinpta.org and join under ESE.
· Sign up on Remind to receive updates Text: @esepta411 To: 81010
· Visit krogercommunityrewards.com/ to re-enroll in Kroger reward program
· Download the BOX TOP App, Scan your receipt and earn extra $$$ for our school!!! http://www.boxtops4education.com/bonusapp
Ø http://www.nationalparks.org/ook/every-kid-in-a-park free access for fourth graders to visit National Park.
*October 7th - E-picnic
*October 7: Stallion Stamped Run
*October 10th- School Holiday
*October 14th - Family Movie Night!
*October 31st - Final Payment for Austin Field Trip Due!
*October 31st - Mystery Houses Due