September 6, 2020
Happy Birthday FamiLEE!
- Monday is Owen Couch-Billiter and Jaquavious Stevenson
- Tuesday is Jacorey Moore, Ki'Yona Stewart-Gibson and Kennedy Cunningham
- Wednesday is Derrick Butler, Amya Shager, Makayla Davis, Amir Bonner, Teonna Turner, Jacqueria Pearson.
- Thursday is Aamazenn Willie, Quentell Pentecost, Kydarra Pope and Jada Chatman-Seay
- Friday is Tre'Shaun Townsend-Walker
- Saturday is Gradison Johnson, Christopher Lockhart, A'Kayiah Nance, Jakele Clay and Jukerrya Clay
- Sunday is Summit Stallings, Tiarra James and Javion Lankford.
Announcements, ShoutOuts and More...
Students if you are interested in joining the Lee/New Century Robotics Team or the Lee High GreenPower Team please email Mrs. Tumminello at email@example.com. She will be forming Microsoft Teams for each.
Shout out to Lamar Knight and Limaya Batimba for going above and beyond in English 9 with Ms. Thompson.
FACULTY: Please join the PTSA today! Cashapp $5 to $leegenerals. Thank you to those who have already joined. If you like to pay cash or check, see Mrs. Fields in the library on Monday or Wednesday.
Parents & students. "Please join the PTSA today. We need your support. Parents can cashapp $10 for adults and $5 per child to $leegenerals Thank you to those who have already joined! Online payment will be available soon through the PTSA memberhub."
Lee Theatre will release a Feature Friday radio play every Friday on our Media Arts youtube channel Leegion Media- Please share it out when you see it!
RPG/DND Club SOCIAL DISTANCE EDITION! Our RPG/DND Club is alive and well- and we are looking for students to join the party. Any student that might be interested in joining our Microsoft Team should email James.Carter@hsv-k12.org for the link!
Take A Look At The Week Ahead....
- Monday, Sept 7- Labor Day- NO SCHOOL
- Tuesday, Sept 8 (B Day)- Volleyball @ East Limestone
- Wednesday, Sept 9(A Day)- Faculty Meeting; Volleyball @ Ardmore; JV Football @ East Limestone
- Thursday, Sept 10 (B Day)-
- Friday, Sept 11 (A Day)-
- Saturday, Sept 12- Swim Invitational vs. Grissom/Huntsville/Columbia @ HAC Natatorium; Volleyball @ Elkmont Tournament
Main Office: 6767 Old Madison Pike Suite 722, Huntsville, Alabama 35806 Office: (256) 372-4600 Fax: (256) 929-3026 Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (256) 372-4600.