Arthropod: Hermit Crab
Scientific Name: Paguraidea
Normal Habitat : Biome Types
The Salty Waters of the ocean to the sandy beaches along the shore.
Body Shape and Description
- The body shape of a hermit crab is circle.
- It has special features in it`s living habitat because The hermit crab can fit in it`s shell cause it`s really small and circle to protect it`s self from any animals that try to eat it.
- There`s 500 different species of a hermit crab found in marine habitats
- It has A very protective shell.
- It is mostly found in Coastal Waters.
- It can protect it`s life really easy.
- Fish,worms, plankton
- Th hermit crabs life cycle is really easy as you can see.
- They have many weeks before they hatch.
- They don`t hatch until a couple weeks after.
- The egg stage is really simple you go from egg stage to zoea, megalopa, juevenile crabs Adult Crabs (Repeat)
- Hermit crabs geographical home is at the bottom of the ocean
- It lives in a shell and sometimes come upon the shore