By: Nico Yut
The Rock Cycle
The Rock Cylce has many differant ways a rock can end up. For example a rock can become magma, a sedimentary rock, sediments, an igneos rock, and a metamorphic rock. Also each rock has a differant way it can be formed. Like for metamorphic its heat and pressure and for Igneous its cooling
- It is formed through cooling of lava and magma.
- You can find basalt on the ocean floor.
- Its classified as an igneous rock if it has certain texture and mineral content. Also it has to be formed by cooling of lava and magma.
- Formed by heat & pressure
- It is classified as metamorphic because it was formed by heat and pressure. Also its texture and composition.
- It is found in sedimentary samples
- Formed from consolidated clay sediments.
- It is found where there used to be small seas.
- It's classified by how it was formed and how it was made (clastic, organic, or chemical).