Tuesday, October 31, 2023 - 8:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Many of you have been engaging in Wisconsin Redefining Ready! and we are excited to host this full-day workshop at the CESA 10 Conference Center with presenters Sarah Radcliffe, Director of Future Ready Learning for the Altoona School District, and Jessie Sloan, Career and Technical Education Data Consultant from DPI.
Sarah Radcliffe will share:
- What the Redefining Ready College and Career Readiness Indicators are
- How to measure the indicators
- How to calculate college and/or career readiness
- How indicators impact college and/or career readiness
- Why measuring C&C readiness is best practice for the students of today
- Strategies to improve C&C outcomes for high school graduates
Jessie Sloan will share:
- How to use WISEdash for Districts, Snapshot data, to complete Redefining Ready Scorecards for most College Ready Indicators and Career Ready Indicators
- How to review access and equity by Race, Disability and EL
This workshop is offered at no cost to those districts participating in CESA 10 College & Career Readiness and/or CESA 10 Carl Perkins Consortium members including Abbotsford, Altoona, Augusta, Bloomer, Bruce, Cadott, Chippewa Falls, Colby, Cornell, Eleva-Strum, Flambeau, Gilman, Gilmanton, Granton, Greenwood, Ladysmith, Lake Holcombe, Loyal, Mondovi, Neillsville, New Auburn, Osseo-Fairchild, Owen-Withee, Spencer and Stanley-Boyd. The cost for all other districts will be $125 per participant.
Have a question? Contact us!
College & Career Readiness
What is College and Career Ready in Wisconsin? Public schools are working to graduate every child ready for college and career. In addition to knowing academic content areas, the Wisconsin way of college and career readiness values skills and habits. Our graduates must be critical thinkers,