Event Contingency Plan
Components of an event contingency plan
How to make a contingency plan
A contingency plan is a process that prepares an organization to respond correctly to an unplanned event.
The 5 main components of a contingency plans
- Concept of operations-Make sure all staff knows what to do and how to handle things.
- Notification and activation-When something happens notify everyone and put the plan into action.
- Recovery of operations-When the event is finished regroup and start to recover operations.
- Reconstitution of normal operations-When everyone is regrouped start normal operations over.
- Supporting info as part of the plans appendices