Teachers and Tapas
TeachMeet East's Term 1 Event
For something different we are holding our T1 event at a Tapas bar. We have selected a menu (so come along hungry!).
$30 Payable at the venue. Includes 4 tapas, salad, bread and olive oil, olives and............Sangria. Extra drinks and food can be purchased.
Round Robin -What are you doing in your classroom that you would like to share with your colleagues? If you would like to present, please email Sunny South with your proposal and place your name and other details on this (google doc) (please don't edit the table in this wiki page). We encourage a Pecha Kucha style format. The goal is short, sharp, snappy, interesting and useful presentations. Subject or age specific presentation welcome - but think about the application to a wider audience.
NB - Registrations only for the 7 minute presentations, there will be slam time for 2 minute informal presentations!
We are trying something new here with Web 2.0 Kung Fu / App Snacks so please come ready to share an idea!!
Our tables of 6-8 people can enjoy their food and drink and hear from our presenters who will travel around the room!
Hashtag: The Twitter hashtag for the evening is #tmsydeast
Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi will be available from the venue so bring along your mobile device to connect, share and more!
4:30 – 4:35 Introduction and format for the afternoon
4:35 – 5:50 Round robin presentations ( x2)
5:05 - 5:15 Web 2.0 Kung Fu / App Snacks
5:30 – 5.45 Round robin presentations ( x2)
5.45 - 6.00 Sharing Teaching Practice / Innovations
6.00 Thankyous and end to formal part of the evening - participants are welcome to stay and continue networking
- Inspired Educator
- From St Pius X College
- Technology and Learning Coordinator
- TeachMeet east Offical Tweeter
- Presentation Focus: "Powerful Inquiry using Instagrok"
- Regional E-Learning Adviser
- Presentation Focus: Virtual Christian Museum, Using Google Apps, QR Codes and Collaboration in a Crowd sourcing research based activity
- Exciting, Intriguing.....this one is going to sell some tickets!!
- Project Officer Google Apps
- Presentation Focus : Flubaroo self marking Quiz's in Google Docs
- Teacher and Technology Integrator Banksmeadow Primary School
- A surprise, come along to find out more!!