Friday, June 17
Fri., June 17 HF-L Unplugged 7:00 PM HS Aud.
Mon., Jun. 20 - Juneteenth Observance - No School
Fri., June 24 End of HS Quarter 4
Sat., June 25 Senior Car Parade
Sun., June 26 High School Commencement 10:00 AM HS Dollard Field/Turf
Sun., June 26 Rain Date Commencement 6 PM
Schedule for Returning School Issued Laptops & Devices
All student devices and associated peripherals will be collected as follows*:
Students must return their assigned ThinkPad, with stylus and power adapter by June 23, 2022.
High School students may return their devices to the HF-L Technology Office in the High School (Room 125) or via the Tech support drive-up window located in the bus loop.
June 14th: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
June 15th: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
June 16th: 7:30 am– 4:00 pm
June 17th: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
June 21st: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
June 22nd: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
June 23rd: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
* All devices should be handed in with a stylus (if applicable), a charger and all stickers removed.
* Over the summer, all devices are checked for hardware issues and then reimaged. As such, all files should be backed up in OneDrive.
* Students can access Office 365 (Outlook email and OneDrive) from another device. There is a Quick Link on the HF-L website for ClassLink that will easily connect students to Office 365.
* Unreturned equipment will be invoiced for the replacement cost after June 23rd.
An important message for the Class of 2022:
Your HF-L Office 365 account, including email and your OneDrive file storage will be available until August 30, 2022. After that date, your account will be disabled.
* Before you hand in your laptop, check your files to see if there are any that you will want to keep after your account is disabled. Be sure to also check your desktop, the Documents folder, and the Pictures folder. All files that you want to keep should be saved in OneDrive.
* If you have a personal account with cloud storage (personal Microsoft account, dropbox, Google Drive), you can upload any files to your personal account from your OneDrive folder on your laptop.
* Once you hand in your laptop, you will only have access to files that are in OneDrive online. You can still access and save files from OneDrive online up until August 30, 2022. You can download OneDrive files to a home computer, external hard drive or jump drive for backup.
* You can access your email and OneDrive by going through ClassLink from the HF-L Website.
* If you have leveraged an Office license for a personal device (downloaded Office to a home computer), then access to Office applications will cease when your account is disabled.
* If you have a personal Microsoft account and would like to save a copy of your Class Notebook, then follow the steps in this Microsoft article (copy and paste the URL): https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/students-export-a-copy-of-your-work-from-onenote-class-notebook-teams-and-onedrive-deb62dce-c441-41b0-b2fc-fccd3cc99c1b?ui=en-us&rs=en-us&ad=us#:~:text=From%20the%20list%20of%20OneNote,Save%20to%20a%20Microsoft%20Account%E2%80%9D
This should be done before you hand in your laptop - before Class Notebooks are deleted or disabled.
* You can create a free, personal Microsoft account, with cloud storage, at https://signup.live.com/signup.
Register Now for HF-L Volleyball Cougar Camp
Graduation June 26, 2022
Graduation/Commencement Ceremony Sunday, June 26, 10:00am- HF-L Dollard Stadium
Sunday, June 26, 10:00 am
HF-L Dollard Stadium
- Gates open at 9:15 am and the ceremony begins promptly at 10:00 am
- Parking available at High School and at Manor
- Designated Lot for Handicap parking available at the Manor- please follow signs
- For those in need of assistance, golf carts will transport guests to the stadium
- Upon arrival, graduates will line up alphabetically on the walkway between the Manor School and the Chow Hut.
- Before the ceremony begins, graduates will enter the Dollard Stadium and proceed through the daisy arches to their seating on the turf
- Graduates, please arrive in your cap and gown. See Mrs. Millard if you need a cap and gown/tassel.
- Graduates will be seated in alphabetical order
- Programs and water bottles will be on each chair for graduates
- Family and guests may sit in stadium seating or on the chairs on the track
- Programs will be available for guests to take from tables at entrance to the stadium
- Water bottles will be available for families and guests
- Please be sure to collect all of your belongings before exiting the field, including any water bottles; recycling bins will be located at the exits
- In the event of inclement weather, the commencement ceremony may be delayed up until 6:00 pm Sunday evening. Messages will be communicated via school messenger/text/ email
- Both the high school and Manor school gymnasiums will be designated shelters in case of an emergency due to weather.
- Animals are not permitted inside the stadium. Exceptions include Service Animals such as guide, sign and signal dogs to aide disabled guests. Service animals must remain on a leash at all times
Senior Art show titled "Dawn"