4th Grade Gazette
Weekly Newsletter • September 25, 2015
What's New This Week?
Preamble to the Constitution of the United States
“We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.”
Test date: Thursday, October 1st
Next Week in Review
Happy Birthday to....
- Safa Islam - September 9th
- Anna Pugh - September 12th
- Virginia Pugh - September 12th
- Syed Shah - September 23rd
- Mekaheal Haidar _ September 25th
- Alexis Jackson - September 27th
- Hayden Jackson - September 27th
- Matthew Bishop - September 28th
- Nico Orlando - September 29th
- Taimiya Saed - September 29th
Important Dates & Reminders
Events & Meetings
3th & 4th Grade Back-to-School Night - Thursday, Oct. 1st
5:30 - 7:00p.m — Parent Portal sign-up / help
6:00 - 6:55p.m. — Elementary SIGNET Back-to-School Nights in Room #147
6:15 - 6:45p.m. — Meet n' Greet with Administration, Encore/Electives, & Support Teams
6:45p.m. — Welcome Address to Parents in Dining Hall.
7:00p.m. — Grade 4 Presentations
- Classroom presentations first
- Whole grade-level presentation in dining hall
Parent Volunteer Opportunities
Community Service Opportunity
Sponsors Needed for Bluejay 5K & Hero Mile
If you are interested in registering and/or being a sponsor this year's Bluejay 5K and Hero Mile, please click on the link below.