for Cancer Research
Why cancer research?
Because cancer is one of the most common causes of death in the developed countries. Every second man and every third woman in the developed world will face the diagnosis of cancer in their lifetime. There are more than 200 types of cancer and it can be developed in any body organ. There are over 60 different organs where a cancer can develop.
The aim of the cancer research centre ...
is to improve the quality of cancer therapy by developing and implementing new diagnostic platforms and offering the pharmaceutical industry new drug candidates.
The Centre deals with 2 strategic development orientations:
- Development of New Generation Cancer Drugs
- Development and Implementation of New Technological Platforms for Early Diagnosis and Prognosis of Cancer
There are currently 3 projects in basic research 12 projects in applied research.
- Tallinn University of Technology
- North Estonia Medical Centre
- Trial Form Support TFS AB
- Cambrex Tallinn Ltd.
- Celecure Group
- Kevelt Ltd.
- EPhaG Ltd.
- Protobios Ltd.
- SIA Pharmidea
- Tartu University
Address: Akadeemia tee 15, Tallinn, Estonia
Phone: +372 620 4335