Think Before You Drink
Why Do You Want To Drink?
Effects On The Body
when you drink you can get many diseases like Cancer, Heart disease, Arthritis and more. when you drink you have a risk of caner in the liver, pancreas, rectum, breast, mouth, pharynx, larynx and esophagus. you can also get liver disease Causes fatty liver, alcoholic hepatitis and cirrhosis. you are also getting a higher risk of obesity. Also you can get kidney disease Enlarges the kidneys, alters hormone functions, and increases the risk of kidney failure. and you can get many other diseases too another thing is that you can have your life at risk
Drinking and Driving
why is alcohol legal
10 Facts About Alcohol
2.Alcohol can cause both short-term and long-term effects
3. Even a small amount of alcohol can impair the judgement that is required to safely operate an automobile.
4. Alcohol can, and often does, result in serious side effects if consumed with certain medications.
5. Parents who consume alcohol excessively are much more likely to pass this trait onto their child. One of the most well known facts about alcohol is that expectant mothers who consume alcohol may give birth to a child who suffers from Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.
6. If consumed over a prolonged period of time, alcohol may cause damage to major organs, including the liver and/or the brain.
7. In some states, one DUI (Driver Under the Influence) charge may result in probation, jail time, license revocation, a fine or a combination of the aforementioned penalties.
8. Drinking on an empty stomach may increase the likelihood of actually becoming drunk.
9. Alcohol in the home is a temptation, so the removal of it will help to lessen the possibility of consumption.
10. Prolonged consumption of alcohol may result in substantial weight gain which, in turn, can have negative effects on the heart.