Romona Back-to-School Checklist
- Visit all of the links on the Romona back-to-school page.
- Make sure all of your health forms are ready to be turned into the nurse.
Kindergarten: Vision, dental, & medical forms
Early Childhood: Medical forms
All: Medication & health updates
- Are your supplies purchased? If you bought a kit, it will be delivered to the school.
- If your child is a bus rider, make sure their bus tag is attached to their backpack.
- New Families: Join us at the New Family Orientation on August 28th at 6:30. All students and their families who are new to Romona are welcome. Please come join us to learn about Romona and to take a tour of the school.
- Carefully look at the student drop-off and pick-up map so that you are ready for these busy times of day.
- Make sure your child’s lunch account is ready for the start of school.
- Take a look at our Romona PTA website for information about how you can get involved!
- Check out the Safety Tips below from Officer Pavely, our School Resource Officer.
- Save the Date: Rockin' Romona is on September 16th! We hope to see you there!