Early Learning Staff News
Week of May 9-13th, 2016
- Monday, May 9th- L- Lap Day. We will be walking laps at the Middle School track.
- Tuesday, May 10th- M Day - Mismatch Day, GSRP hosts Parent Advisory Mtg. from 5:30-7:30. Monitors working child care.
- Wednesday, May 11th- N Day- New Word Day, Intake Appointments (Susan)
- Thursday, May 12th- O Day- Orange Day, Intake Appointments (Susan)
- Friday, May 13th- Planning Day for Lead Teachers, GISD Math PD for those that need PD hours
PD Hours and Child Care Licensing Hours
Lead Certified teaching staff: 30 hours
Associate teaching staff: 24 hours of child care licensing approved PD
Monitors: CPR and First Aid training and Sensory Room training required. CPI training recommended and will be required in 2016-2017 school year.
For staff that still need PD hours, this Friday's Math PD at GISD is highly recommended. Please see me if you have any questions.
Early Release Day
Staff Meeting and TS Gold Entry
Have a fabulous week!