Effects on the body if you use Marijuana!
- Memory loss such as you forget what your conversation is about before it ends.
- Reckless driving.
- It speeds up your heart rate.
- Marijuana users think they are the center of attention.
- Impairs attention, judgment, and other cognitive functions.
- Impairs coordination and balance.
- Increases heart rate psychotic episodes.
- Increases risk of chronic cough
- increases risk of schizophrenia n vulnerable individuals.
- May increase risk of anxiety, depression, and motivational syndromes.