Brianna Wells and Micaela Cuff
- Religion from Ireland to Scotland and etc religion has been moved around a lot. From Hinduism, Judaism, and Buddhism.
- Christianity is the main religion which was passed on from the British government.
- Over the years the fashion of kilts has spread from Ireland and Switzerland.
- Also the usage of bagpipes are also an example because they spread from Ireland to the rest of the countries.
- The Colombian exchange helped the U.K by spreading goods and outfits to the different countries.
- Things like Danishes and kilts would not be there without this trade.
- The different countries often blend their ideas and culture.
- Religion such as Christianity and Buddhism is blended in these countries.
- Although they are intwined, they often have different ideas.
- They do not half as much do similar things within the countries and each have their own way if running things
- Things such as disease do spread there as well.
- The flu and cold spread easily there do to the lack of heat and medicines.
- Things like music and technology are put in those countries.
- For example, One Direction and IPhone.