SENIOR SCHOLARSHIP UPDATE
November 19, 2020
Senior Online Scholarship Opportunities Nov & Dec Deadlines:
- Driver Education Initiative Award - Deadline: Nov 30
Solomon Page Scholarship - Deadline: Nov 30
Innovation Scholarship Contest - Deadline: Dec 1
Itasca Community College Full Tuition Presidential Scholarship - Deadline: Dec 1
Michigan Tech College of Business Impact Scholarship - Deadline: Dec 6
Grand Rapids Centennial Rotary Essay Contest - Deadline: Dec 7
Science Ambassador Scholarship DEADLINE: DEC 14
Dirk Derrick Car & Truck Accident Injury Scholarship - Deadline: Dec 15
Raise.me U of MN Duluth - Senior Deadline to update your profile: Dec 15
PolyMet Mining Scholarships -Deadline: Dec 31
- ZIPPIA DREAM JOB SCHOLARSHIP DEADLINE: Dec 31
Short descriptions are also shown on the Senior Online Scholarship Opportunities Page
New Scholarships added this week to the Senior Scholarship Opportunities
- Deadline: Nov 30, 2020
- Seniors can apply for (2) $500 scholarships for Round 3 of this contest. Write a 500 word essay about safe driving.
- Deadline: Dec 7, 2020
- Cash prizes for the top 3 LOCAL winners & possible district competition for a $1,250
- Application can be found on the Senior Online Scholarship Opportunities Page
- DEADLINE: DEC 14, 2020
- Full tuition Scholarship for a FEMALE going into a STEM field. Film a 3 minute educational video of yourself teaching a STEM topic you are passionate about.
- DEADLINE: Dec 31, 2020
- Write a 500 or less word essay describing your DREAM JOB and you could win a $1000 scholarship
- DEADLINE: Jan 1, 2021
- Write a 500-1000 word essay about young driver accidents and education to earn a $1000 scholarship
- Deadline: Jan 14, 2021
- $1500 scholarships to students going into Ag-related fields of study.
Grants are funds that do not need to be paid back and are based on family income. Many students may qualify for some grant money, even with higher income. Funding is available each year student is in higher education.
Deadline to apply is March 1, 2021
Seniors in NE MN counties may qualify for up to $20,000 distributed over eight semesters ($2,500 per semester) Deadline is Jan 15, 2021
Itasca Community College Full Tuition Presidential Scholarship
- First Priority: Dec 1, 2021; Second Priority: March 1, 2020
- Renewable scholarship for full tuition (around $5500/year). ACT 28+ and GPA 3.8+ OR in top 10% of class. Must maintain a 3.2 first year to be eligible for scholarship 2nd year.