Tech Ninja Blast
Week of May 9, 2016
This Week's "JOT": Creating a Table of Contents - TOC - in Google Docs
To view this video at school, login to the barracuda web filter.
Q: Is there any easier way to find my assessments? They seem to disappear from my list (under my assessments).
Once cleared, you can click the blue "Search" button and all of you assessments, new and old, will populate your list. You can narrow down your search by setting (clicking on) specific filters - grade level(s), subject, etc. and "Search" again. If that does't do the trick, use a key term in the name of the assessment (if you know one) and click "Search" again. Doing this should narrow your list considerably and you should be able to find the assessment your're after.
To learn how Illuminate Education can be better used in your class to improve assessment delivery, streamline assessment scoring, and simplify data management and analysis, contact your school's friendly tech ninja today.
Where's Binder This Week?
- Mon, May 9: SBAC Testing Support (FG, RD), BrighBytes Workshop (MCOE)
- Tues, May 10: SBAC Testing Support/Ed-Tech Support (FG, RD), Ed Tech Plan Dev/Revision (DO)
- Wed, May 11: SBAC Testing Support (FG, RD), Ed-Tech Support (MS), Ed Tech Plan Dev/Revision (DO)
- Thurs, May 12: Illuminate Custom Reporting Training (DO), SBAC Testing Support (FG, RD), Ed-Tech Support (CHS)
- Fri, May 13: SBAC Testing Support/Ed-Tech Support (FG, RD), Ed Tech Plan Dev/Revision (DO)