Born on May 5, 1818 in Prussia. Started his education in the university among the Young Hegelians. He latter became a journalist. in 1848, Marx published The Communist Manifesto and in London he wrote the Das Kapital. Marx's father was a christian. The things that Marx published explained things and provided a platform for communist leaders.
Communism Vs. Socialism Vs. Capitalism
- Allows for super abundance.
- Production is all common and organized.
- based off of The communist Manifesto.
- Everyone is treated the same between genders.
- International focus.
- All production is owned by the public.
- Can coexist with political systems bt limited.
- No class structure.
- Production is socially owned.
- Claims that state "economic and political models are inefficient or incompatible with civil liberties".
- Friedrich Hayek stated that socialist command could not transmit information about prices and productive quotas, and because of that it could not make rational economic decisions.
- Not treated equally.
- Have to work to make a living.
- Have to rely on the market which can be unpredictable.
- the work class depends on wages or salaries.
- the operation of production is greedy and competitive towards each other.
- Everyone is responsible for them selves.
- Discrimination is allowed.