Computer Science Engineering
By: Kelsie & Mckayla & Raven
What do computer science engineers do?
These are some of the famous computer science engineers:
He is a famous computer science engineer.
Is one of the founders of Google.
Larry Wall is a computer programmer and author, most widely known as the creator of the Perl programming language.
Created the first computer language compiler, which led to the popular COBOL language.
Providing support to designers, marketing and sales departments and other team members.
- Selecting hardware and materials
- Staying current on advances in computer technology
- Analyzing data and making recommendations on computer modifications
- Directing technicians, engineering designers or other tech support personnel
- Testing and verifying hardware and various peripherals
- Building, testing and modifying prototypes of new products, using working or theoretical models developed with computer simulates
- Collaborating with engineering staff
QUESTION: What is the salary?
ANSWER: At most $147,000
QUESTION: What are some job opportunities?
ANSWER: There are atleast 83,300 job opportunities one is a computer system analysts.
QUESTION: What are the working conditions?
ANSWER: work in research laboratories that build and test various types of computer models. Most work in high-tech manufacturing firms.
QUESTION:What are the education requirements for this job
ANSWER: The Department of Computer Science at Duke University offers innovative research and teaching programs leading to degrees of
Colleges to get a degree in computer science engineering
University of Pittsburgh
University of North Carolina
Georgia Institute of Technology