Sales Team Leader
Develop a sales culture and drive our sales up
The position has been filled!
We're looking for an experienced and hungry sales manager.
Smore is a successful newsletter and communication tool for small businesses and educators. We have over 1.5M users, 3M pages created and over 10,000 paying customers with almost zero marketing and sales effort. The next step: selling directly to institutions and driving sales up to the stratosphere :)
We’ve built up our internal sales team and have made sales to over 80 organizations. What we need now is an experienced sales manager to take it to the next level.
- Develop a sales strategy, leading to scalable, predictable sales
- Actively pursue new leads, including managing the in-house lead generation process
- Manage existing and new accounts in order to maintain positive relationships and generate more sales and upgrades in the future
- Manage and grow the in-house sales team
- Help create a sales culture at Smore, that works well within the company’s values
- Be an important part of company management, in charge of creating sales opportunities and responsible for achieving the company’s sales goals
American English speaker at a native level
Experience selling software products remotely (Internet and phone), especially SaaS subscription products
Experience developing and implementing sales strategies
Experience managing small sales teams: setting sales goals, motivating account managers
Familiarity with selling to large organizations, especially government and educational organizations
Honest, straightforward and accountable
Ambitious and hungry with a desire to outperform expectations
Passionate about providing the best possible customer experience and going the extra mile for great service
Goal-oriented: comfortable with setting and reaching personal and team goals regularly
Creative ability with the guts to try new things and take calculated risks
- Possession of personal and leadership skills necessary to manage successfully in a resource-competitive environment
Experience with education software, especially selling to schools and districts
Sense of style and appreciation of good products, design and marketing
Brave, confident, honest and humble
- Nice, funny and fun to be around and to work with -- we’re nice people too! :)
We work on Rothschild Blvd in Tel Aviv - where all the cool startups are :)
Smorinio the happy S'more (although sometimes he's sad, like when there's an error)
We strive to make beautiful, compelling and relevant products all the time
Top 6 reasons to work at Smore:
We only hire the best talent. Work with top-quality engineers, designers, and more.
Make a difference
Small team means your input is important.
We work 10:30am-7:00pm Mon-Thu & 10:30am-3:00pm Fri.
Attention to detail
We strive to do our best work, and the end results are polished and beautiful.
We love trying crazy things
Work on company-wide weekend projects and contribute to open source.
Successful, dynamic company
Smore is a high revenue company that is here to stay.
We love trying crazy things
Smore makes it easy to design beautiful and effective online flyers and newsletters. Smore has over 1.5 Million users creating over 100,000 flyers and newsletters each month.
We started Smore in 2011. We went to Techstars Seattle. We launched in 2012, based out of Tel Aviv, and we've been growing ever since.