The PC Connection
May 22 - June 2
Montes, Veronica 6/12
Kelley, Deanna 6/19
Davis, Meghan 7/3
Watson, Christy 7/12
Livingston, Torin 7/29
Guditis, Roberta 7/22
Greene, Leah 7/20
Marquis, Brooke 7/19
Massey, Justine 7/12
Attaya, Lin 7/11
Widmer, Jonita 7/10
Week at a Glance:
22 EOY Party (luncheon provided by The Church at Pecan Creek)
23 Students of Concern PLC
23 Student Council Field Trip to Brunswick Bowling 12:30-2:30
23 Celebration Meetings @ 3:00pm (5th & SpEd snacks)
23 PTA General Meeting @ 5:30pm
23 EXPO Night @ 6:00pm
24 Kinder in Bear Den and Meadow for Master Gardeners Presentation 8:00am-10:00am
25 Kinder Practice graduation on stage 9:30am-10:30am
25 Kinder PLC
25 Deadline to turn in Literacy Library books
26 Report Card Input Due
26 Field Day
30 4th grade expectations event w/3rd 9:00-9:30am in cafeteria
30 Fifth Grade Day (All Day); Circle Drive in A.M. & Cafeteria in P.M.
30 Fourth Grade Party @ 1:00-2:45pm
30 Kinder Outside in the drive at the end of the 2nd/3rd hallway 8:00am-10:00pm
31 Glow Parties, 3rd,4th,5th during their specials
31 Kinder Graduation @ 8:00am-10:00am
31 Second Grade Party @ 10:00-12:00pm
31 Third Grade Party @ 12:30-2:00pm
31 Relaxation/Safety - Wear something comfortable
31 Retirement Party for Charlotte & Jonita @ 3:00pm, Library
1 T-TESS EOY Reports Due
1 Report Cards Home
1 Kickball Tournament @ 8:00am, Circle Drive
1 Last Day of School; Fifth Grade Walk @ 9:45am
2 District PD
- The building will be open this Saturday from 9:00am-4:00pm.
- Please remember that all visitors MUST sign in at the front office. If you see people wandering without a badge, please direct them to the office. This is a crazy time of year and we will have a lot of visitors. Please help us ensure students' safety.
- The EOY check-out list will be in your boxes by Friday of next week. You must have all items checked off and signed by the appropriate parties before you leave for the summer.
- Please remember, if you painted your room and you are not returning to that room, you must paint your room back to its original district-designated color. Please have this completed by Monday, June 5, 2017.
- If you are not returning to Pecan Creek, it is essential that you start clearing items off your computer that you want to keep. You will be asked to turn in your keys and swipe card on Monday, June 5. Thank you for your help with this matter.