January 12, 2023
Front Desk Reminder
If you are needing to make changes to your student's transportation, please remember:
- All transportation changes need to be done by 2:30 pm, we cannot accept end-of-day changes after this time.
- If your student is leaving early, they will need to be picked up by 3:00 pm, so that you will not get stuck in our car rider/dismissal lines. After 3:00 pm, your student will need to go home their original way.
Thank you for your help in making dismissal run smoothly!
- Friday, January 13 - Teacher Work Day /Student Holiday
- Monday, January 16 - Holiday/No School
- Tuesday, January 17 - Marco's Spirit Night - 2nd Grade
- Tuesday, January 24 - Literacy Family Night - 5:30-6:30 pm; Grades 2-5
- Wednesday, January 25 - McTeacher Night - Grades PK, 1, 3, 5
Students are nominated for this Principal’s recognition award for going above and beyond our school expectations - those who exhibit leadership, kindness, and extraordinary character!
We are so proud to announce this week's Akers' All-Stars:
- Justin Boehm
- Stevie Felske
- Blake Sessions
- Anderson Gregory
- Jasmine Tran
- Anderson Schirber
- Jack Griffin