Vista Oaks Update
A great place for your child to grow
Byron and East Bay News
May 15, 2020
Where Are Our Seniors Headed?
We are proud of our 2020 graduates! Take a moment to see where our Seniors are headed after graduation!
- Jacob Barrera-Los Medanos College
- Celesta Bird-California Baptist University
- Bradley Coggins-Los Medanos College
- Alexandra Davis-University of Utah
- Macie Lay-Los Medanos College
- Madelyn McCarthy-Diablo Valley Community College
- Shelby Menez-Los Medanos College
- Caelen Ohai-Cosmetology School
- Cody Ortega Quinnell-UC Berkeley, University of the Pacific, OR California State University East Bay
- Rene Pacheco-Los Medanos College
- Jose Parra-Los Medanos College
- Alyssa Quaintance-California Baptist University
All yearbooks come with 4 FREE personal pages. Yearbooks are ordered in bulk and will be shipped in June. You will be notified when your yearbook is ready for pick up.
The Yearbook committee needs your help! If you did not get a yearbook photo taken at the start of the year and would like to be included, send us a head shot. Please include your name and grade. Thanks! Also, since this school year has been rather unique, we would love to showcase the different ways you have been distance learning. Please send photos of everything you are doing at home to email@example.com. Deadline for photos is May 18.
The Weekly Update needs YOU!
We'd love for YOU to share content with us for the future weekly updates! If you'd like to share something in the weekly update, please email us any of the following:
1. Text to share: You can send me a paragraph about what this new shelter-in-place homeschooling has been like for you.
2. Pictures: We'd love to see pictures of what you're doing and learning about at home. For me to be able to include pictures, they must be sent in jpeg or pdf format.
3. Short Video clips: These videos should be one minute or less in length and should be sent via a link from one of the following platforms: YouTube or Vimeo.
4. Student work: You can send pictures of this or student articles to add, or even special art work to share.
5. Inspiration or encouragement. This is welcome in any form!
We will take all of the content we get and may save some for future updates, so if you don't see your contribution right away, keep looking for it weekly.
Please be creative and have fun with this. We think it will bring joy to us all to get to see each other's faces and connect through the update each week.
All submissions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org