Formative Assessment Options
Using Google For Automated Quizzes
The New Google Forms [Nov 2015]
Google Forms in Google Classroom
Flubaroo vs. Super Quiz
Super Quiz needs to be set up in this order:
- The tab with your responses must be named 'Form Responses 1'
- The correct answers to your questions should be entered in row 2. This is important as all answers will be referenced against this. This is easily done by completing the form with the correct answers.
- The first four columns must be arranged like this:
- Email (or username if using Google Apps). You can set a form to automatically collect usernames if you are a Google Apps for Education user.
- What is your name?
- Who is your teacher?
- Be sure to delete any blank columns that might have been created when you were making your form
Game Based Options
Learn it in 3 With Me: Kahoot
Creating a Quiz in Quizizz
Quizalize Introduction Video