For the Week of October 8-12
- Lapeer Community Schools is a dynamic community organization embracing our students with a quality learning environment, developing independent and confident learners for the future.
We think that each one of us is strong individually but we are even stronger when we work together.
Logan and Owen help me answer some questions about how to make our school the best! That's...
...being Turrill Tough!!
Parent Drop off and PickUp Reminders
- Please remain in your car and have your children enter/exit on the side nearest the sidewalk.
- Have your children unbuckle and prepare for exiting your car as you pull forward to the drop off
- Please pull forward as far as you can
- Merge to the pass through lane after dropping off or picking up your children
- If you have to exit your vehicle please use a parking space
Excellence in all we do for our students, our schools and our community through
- Continuous improvement;
- Diligent effort; and
- Innovative design
Office Hours during the School Year:8:15 am -- Office opens
8:35 am -- Student supervision outside of school begins (please do not leave your child unsupervised)
8:40 am -- Building opens; Students enter the building (breakfast available in the classrooms)
8:44 am -- School day begins
3:40 pm -- End of the school day
4:15 pm -- Office closes
What's Up this Week?
Monday, October 8 -
- Penny Wars this Week
- Blue Plate Lunch
Tuesday, October 9 -
- Fire Drill likely
- Lawrence's Class to Skinner Lake
Wednesday, October 10 -
- I have a K-5 Admin meeting in the afternoon
Thursday, October 11 -
- Good News Club after school
Friday, October 12 -
- Campbell's class to Skinner Lake
- Popcorn Day
- Smith's class to Skinner Lake
- March is Reading Month Movie Night
Two Weeks of PTC Sponsored Penny Wars Coming Up!
- Pennies only!
- Containers are in each classroom for students to drop pennies into every morning.
- Pennies build up "walls" as defense for next week.
Week 2 (October 15-19):
- All coins!
- Containers will be located in the Lunchroom.
- Pennies are still used as defense for your classrooms container.
- All other denominations are used to "bomb" other classroom containers.