7th Grade Newsletter
Dell, Gillis, Renfroe, Sans
Quarter 1 - Week 6
Wednesday, September 21 - Boosterthon last week was a great success! We want to do our best to get those pledges in by this Wednesday. Have your child bring the money to to their homeroom/first period teacher.
Thursday, September 22 -
- Washington D. C. end of the year field trip informational meeting from 4:30-5:00 in Mrs. Renfroe's room - UC 327.
- SAC Meeting in the upper campus media center at 7:30. The SAC team is a committee that helps to guide the direction of the school. If you are interested in playing an integral role in the school, please plan on attending this meeting.
- Conference night - 5:00 - 7:30. Conferences for some teachers have been scheduled in advance and there are no longer time slots available on this night. If you have already scheduled a time for a conference, you should receive a reminder email of the appointment in the next few days. Please make every effort to attend to the time you scheduled for yourself or you may cancel your appointment time so another parent can sign up.
If you would prefer to have an email update rather than a face-to-face conference, please click on the link to email the individual teacher below.
Mr. Dell -Science - mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Gillis - Language Arts - mailto:email@example.com
Mrs. Renfroe - Civics - mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Sans - Math - mailto:email@example.com
Upcoming Field Trip
Please email Mrs. Renfroe for more information.
School Picture Day - Tuesday, September 27
• Students must be in uniform to have their pictures taken and middle school students will have their pictures taken through their social studies class. (World History - 6, Civics - 7, US History - 8)
• Picture make up day is November 8th for anyone that is absent or not in uniform.
• These are the pictures that will go in the yearbook.
• Picture order forms were given out last week and should be returned to the photographer - NOT a teacher.
- Please remind students to check Edsby daily for updates to grades as well as resources that can assist them with class.