David Opel's Dream Vacation
- Mexico is my dream vacation. It is the southernmost country in north america. I want to visit it to learn Spanish. It is relatively nearby, so I can visit relatively often.
- Mexican children receive gifts on January 6 celebrating the arrival of the three wise men.
- they don't celebrate Christmas.
- United Mexican states, or Estados Unicos Mexicanos, is the official name for Mexico.
- Chocolate was introduced by Mexico.
- The volcano rabbit, one of the rarest rabbits, is found by Mexican volcanoes.
- Mexico has the most violent earthquakes and volcanoes, and is called the ring of fire.
- Mexico is shrinking by 6 to 8 inches per year.
- According to statistics, about 60% of the Mexican population is mestizo(Indian-spanish), 30% is Indian, 9% is Caucasian and 1% is other.
- for one hour in 1913, Mexico had three presidents.
- Pedro Lascurain was president of Mexico for 26 minutes, the shortest term record ever.
"Mexico." Mexico. N.p., n.d. Web. 29 May 2015.
Mexico City - Picture of Mexico City, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast." - TripAdvisor. N.p., n.d. Web. 29 May 2015
"XISPAS." Aztec Ruins Discovered in Mexico City «. N.p., n.d. Web. 02 June 2015."Top 30 Things to Do in Mexico: Find the Best Mexico Attractions." Top 30 Things to Do in Mexico on TripAdvisor: Find the Best Mexico Attractions and What to Do Today, This Weekend, or in June. N.p., n.d. Web. 02 June 2015.
The Mexican flag, inspired by the Aztec prophecy that created Mexico city, to build a city where you see a hawk with a serpent in its' mouth atop a cactus atop a rock.
Mexico city. built by the Aztecs.