Geometry Project Instructions
Some information to get you started! Have fun.
Our next online assignment is to create a Geometry smore flyer!
Here are the requirements
- You may work alone or with a partner.
- You must include:
- Information about all four angle types
- Information about 6 triangle types
- Information about 5 quadrilateral types
- Directions on finding missing angles in triangles and quadrilaterals
- Any other geometry information you would like - including measuring angles
- You will need to include pictures and one video from www.teachertube.com -DO NOT USE youtube!
- You will have at least two class periods to work on your smore
- Next Friday, December 21 everyone will make a two minute presentation of their smore! So make it fun.
Go to your Google Drive.
Create a Google Drawing.
Draw the picture you need.
Title it so that it is something that you will remember.
Click on "File"
Choose "download" as a "JPEG File"
Add content in your smore - drag the picture from the bottom of the screen into your smore.