A Look Ahead to the Week
Congrats to the students, staff, and parents that helped put on the Breaking Barriers event this past Saturday night in the auditorium. For those who missed it, enjoy the pictures below.
Chrome Extension of the Week
This week's extension is BioDigital Human. For students interested in the human anatomy, this is a cool tool that allows you to check out the insides of a human, rotate him/her around, etc. CLICK HERE for more info.
Calendar Reminders (and home sports events)
- President's Day - school is in session
- Army Rep in guidance during homeroom
- Go Red Meetings: homecoming king/queen elections, Key Club in auditorium
- JH Wrestling vs. Pike Central at 5:00pm
- Financial Aid workshop in Library at 6:00pm
- Snowflake Dance at Perry Central at 3:15pm for grades 7 and 8
- Hall of Fame Ceremony in auditorium at 5:30pm
- HS Boys basketball vs. Heritage Hills at 6:00pm - SPIRIT JUG!!
Menu (February 17th-21st)
- Breakfast - Pancakes with syrup, bacon, fruit
- Lunch - Sausage, biscuits/gravy, hash browns, fruit
- Breakfast - English muffin w/ cream cheese or peanut butter, cereal, fruit
- Lunch - Country fried steak, gravy, mashed potatoes, carrots, fruit
- Breakfast - Breakfast pizza, cereal, fruit
- Lunch - BBQ chicken sandwich, french fries, veggies w/ dip, strudel cake, fruit
- Breakfast - Scrambled eggs, ham, toast, fruit
- Lunch - Chicken and dumplings, green beans, broccoli/cauliflower w/ cheese
- Breakfast - Cereal, toast, Pop Tarts, fruit
- Lunch - Beef stew, slaw, roll, fruit