Poway High School Titan Weekly
June 13, 2021
- June 14-17 - Yearbook Distribution
- June 15-17 - Trimester 3 Finals
- June 15 - Senior Checkout
- June 16 - Senior Picnic
- June 17 - Graduation Rehearsal, Senior Grad Night
- June 18 - Last Day of School, Graduation
- August 10-12 - Registration for 2021-2022 (grade levels/times TBA)
- Monday, June 14 from 1:45 - 3:00 p.m. in the Drama Room (Performing Arts Center)
- Tuesday, June 15 from 1:45 - 3:00 p.m. in the Drama Room (Performing Arts Center)
- Wednesday, June 16 (for Seniors) from 10:30 - 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 - 1:30 p.m. in the Drama Room (Performing Arts Center)
- Thursday, June 17 from 12:30 - 1:30 p.m. in the Drama Room (Performing Arts Center)
Yearbooks can still be purchased for $75 in person at the finance office. Not sure if you bought a yearbook? Click here to check by student ID number!
Graduation and Senior Event Information
Senior Portraits - Class of 2022!
Class of 2022,
It's time to book your Senior Portrait sitting! Only senior portraits taken at Keane Studios will be included in next year’s yearbook. If you have not already received an email from Keane, please go to their website (www.keaneseniors.com) and click BOOK NOW to schedule an appointment this summer.
If you'd like to have a confidential chat about vaping, see Mrs. Struck in K-25 (Counseling building)
It's easy to apply for local scholarships! Use our Scholarship Deadline Log for quick application links, more scholarship opportunities, and access info to our College and Career Exploration website, Xello. Scholarships are entered into our Scholarship Deadline Log and Xello regularly. Our Scholarship Deadline Log has a brief description and link for each scholarship application. Scholarships entered into Xello provide more details and an opportunity to create a list of interested scholarships. There are scholarships for all grade levels; however, most scholarships are for Seniors.
What would you like to see in the Titan Weekly? Please feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and suggestions here so that we can provide you with the information you need to feel connected to the Titan Community. We value your input!
The Poway Unified School District (PUSD) is an equal opportunity employer/program and is committed to an active Nondiscrimination Program. PUSD prohibits discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and bullying based on actual or perceived protected characteristics under the law, including but not limited to ancestry, age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, nationality, race or ethnicity, immigration status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or association with a person or a group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. For more information, please contact the Title IX/Equity Compliance Officer, Associate Superintendent of Personnel Support Services, Poway Unified School District, 15250 Avenue of Science, San Diego, CA 92128-3406, 858-521-2800, extension 2121.