Philosophy of Leadership
Why am I a leader?
I believe that education is an empowering process that allows children to become responsible citizens, critical thinkers, and leaders. I am passionate about serving our community, collaborating with all stakeholders, and encouraging others to make students' success possible.
The following five principles guide my approach to leadership:
I will be dedicated to serve and support my team so we can help our students and our community.
- I will create an environment that will inspire each individual’s greatness to emerge.
- I will recognize my team members’ strengths, and I challenge them to achieve extraordinary things for our students.
- I will promote teamwork and communication; I will empower my team to make contributions during the decision-making processes.
- I will be a teacher and a learner.
I will plan projects, tasks or activities not only with the end in mind but also with attention to the details.
- I will abide to district and state guidelines to accomplish my responsibilities.
- I will set the standards that will measure my team's success; we will individually and collectively own the outcome.
- I will use the data collected though the assessment process to adjust and improve our practices.