November 5, 2018
Chronic Attendance Update-20.4%
Shout out to Carranza (80%) and Plummer (69.6%) for having the highest satisfactory attendance.
Shout out to Friedman (13.7%) for having the lowest chronic attendance.
Please ensure you sign in and out daily
All confidential or personal information should be printed in the library and picked up promptly.
Grade Reporting and End of Trimester:
- AERIES is open for grade reporting
- End of Trimester 1, Friday 11/9 (minimum day)
- Deadline for submitting grades to AERIES is Wed 11/14 @ 4pm
- Report Cards sent home, Friday 11/16
- Parent-Teacher Conferences, Wed 11/28 - Fri 11/30
- Resources for writing comments: 101 Report Card Comments to Use Right Now
- Reminder to edit for spelling and grammar
Please ensure that you are on time (immediately following the bell) to pick up from the yard and/or cafeteria.
Just a reminder that the teacher workday begins at 8:00 am. Please contact me if you will be late.
Best Practice of the Week - Vocabulary Instruction
- focused on Tier 2 words across the content areas
- supports readers below grade level, English language learners and students with IEPs
Upper Yard-Baker Nash
- Cost Meeting 11 to 12
- Grocery Giveaway
- Williams Off Site in AM
- Minimum Day
- Howard Professional Learning 2 to 3:30
- Howard Collaboration 3:30 to 4
- Minimum Day
- End of the 1st Trimester
- Lockdown Drill 11
Cycle 2 Overview
Upcoming November Events
11/12--No School Veterans Day
11/14--Hoot and Holler
11/14--Report Cards Due by 4 pm
11/19 to 11/23--Thanksgiving Break
11/26 to 11/27--Minimum Days Howard Professional Learning
11/28 to 11/30--Minimum Days Parent Teacher Conferences