Colts Caring Community
November 11, 2022
Please take a moment to review the information below, which includes:
- The Phantom of the Science Fair
- Sign up for a free confidential Health Screening for your 7th Grade Student
- High School Football Supervision for 8th Grade and Younger
- Parkway's Approved Outside Tutoring List
- Iceland Spring Break 2024 Tour
- The Parkway District Stepteam Trivia Night Information
- PTO Information
- After School Activity Information
- Schedule for November 14 - November 18
- Calendar Reminders
- Click here to order a yearbook - $25 through January 31st! Use School Code: 16762
HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SUPERVISION:
The high school has asked us to communicate a few additional expectations for our home football games: Students in 8th grade or younger must be with an adult at the high school games. Students will be stopped at the gate and an adult must be present for the duration of the game. The next home game will be tonight, Friday, November 11th. Thank you for helping us support our Colts Football Team!
Iceland Spring Break 2024 Tour:
I am Tammy Tow, the Gifted Specialist at Central Middle. I want to invite your child to join our Iceland Spring Break 2024 Tour if you have not enrolled already.
This trip is great for students because students will learn about sustainability and see once-in-a-lifetime sights. The connections to learning and life through this trip will last a lifetime. This is an excellent opportunity for your child to explore, discover, and build relationships!
Here's the link to review trip details, learn more about EF and sign up: https://www.eftours.com/2576994VT.
Important Information from Parkway Central Middle PTO:
Please submit any artwork to your Art teacher or Diana Anderson for the 2022-2023 Buzz Book!
11/18 - Pretzel Sales during lunches! $1 each!
11/28 - 6th Grade After School Social from 3:15 - 4:30 (More information to come!)
See below for Spiritwear available for purchase. $25 for sweatshirts and $15 for T-shirts. Reach out to the PTO's Facebook page or email: email@example.com if you are interested in purchasing any.
Schedule for November 14th - November 18th: See the Daily Bell Schedule Below
Schedule for the week of 11/14:
Monday: Odd Day (Periods 1,3,5,7)
Tuesday: Even Day (Periods 2,4,6,8)
Wednesday: Early 8 Period Day (Dismissal at 1:15 - Lunch is served)
Thursday: Odd Day (Periods 1,3,5,7)
Friday: Even Day (Periods 2,4,6,8)
Click here for the daily bell schedule.
Click here for the academic calendar for the year.
- November 16, 2022 - Early Release 8 Period Day/Dismissal is at 1:15 Lunch is served
- November 23rd, 24th and 25th - Thanksgiving - No School
Click here for the Parkway School District 2022-2023 Calendar.
Colts Core Values