CS Racket Club
Who is eligible?
- Must be a current athlete of the China Spring Tennis Team.
- Must be a current high school senior entering college or technical institution.
- Must have been an active member of the CS Racket Club.
- In order to be considered for scholarship funds, you must submit your application for scholarship before Monday, May 2nd. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All submissions must be given in a sealed envelope to Coach Parker.
- Scholarship applications will be considered based on eligibility, essay entry and factors which have impacted the program.
Scholarship opportunity for graduating Seniors 2016
BEFORE Monday, May 2
Entries must be submitted to Coach Parker in a sealed envelope.
HOW TO ENTER
What to include? / ESSAY requirements
- Your Full Name
- Email Address
- Post Address
- University / Technical school you wish to attend
- Intended Major
- Cover letter
- Brief Personal Bio
- Your Essay – typed, 12 font, double spaced
Write a 400-500 word essay describing how the lessons you have learned through playing sports have positively impacted you as you pursue your future education.