'tis the Season
kitchen sink . 12.17.15
Merry Christmas Guardians!
1400 Tickets Sold!
Only 800 more to go to reach our goal!Family Sales Update: We have 11 families with over 30 tickets turned in--and at least 1 entry in the drawing for the awesome vacation package (click here for details)!
- 11 families have at least 1 entry for the vacation drawing
- 3 families are close to having 2 entries for the vacation drawing
- 1 family has 3 entries--with 99 tickets sold!
- 15 families are close to having 1 entry
We only have 2 of 12 Masses covered so far (10:30 at St. Tom and 5:30 at St. Joe's-Freeport).
Our goal is to raise $35,000 to help with annual budgetary expenses like heat, electricity, transportation, supplies, maintenance, etc.
We need each Aquin student in Preschool through grade 12 to sell 10 tickets to reach this goal!
Aquin Spirit Shop Open Tonight from 6:00-8:30pm!
Great Christmas Gift Idea--now in Stock!
All previous orders are filled and ready for pick-up. The Spirit Shop will be open tonight from 6:00-8:30, or Sunday from noon-2:30. Or, stop in any time during office hours!
On to the 'Ships!
Tomorrow, our Varsity Boys will face Polo in the Consolation Championship game of the Forreston Varsity Tourney. Tip-off is scheduled for 5:00pm.
Also tomorrow, our Varsity Girls will face Benton/Shullsburg(WI) in the Championship game of the Pearl City Varsity Tourney. Tip-off is scheduled for 7:30pm with the 3rd place game at 6:00pm.
GO DAWGS GO!!!
Don't Forget--Jingle Bell Wrap on Sunday!
Stop by from 10:30-1:30 on either Sunday--click here to print a flier to post at work or share to your Facebook page!
Aquin Spirit Shop Open Sunday from 12:00-2:30pm!
Senior High Auditions for 'South Pacific'
Jean Day for Haiti
'Matilda the Musical' Live in Chicago!
Where: Oriental Theater in Chicago
Who: Any 5-12th Aquin student interested in music, choir or theater (parents can come, too!)
Cost: $109 per person--includes all itinerary items listed below
(think Christmas gift!)
7am: leave Aquin on Cheeseman Coaches Bus
9:45-11am: explore Millenium and Maggie D Park
11:15am-12:15pm: lunch at Bubba Gumps at Navy Pier
2:00-4:30pm: Matilda the Musical
7:00pm: approximate return to Aquin
- pay in 2 installments: $54.50 due 1.18.16 and $54.50 due 3.1.16
- permission slip, lunch choice and 1st payment (check payable to Aquin) are due to Aquin Bookkeeper's Office on Monday, January 18
- 52 tickets available on first come, first served basis
- forms available at either campus office