- Mary land (capital city)
- 23,299,716 as 2014 (population)
- The highest mountain is Jade at 13,110 feet
- North- East China
- South- Philippines
- East- Philippines Sea
- West- China
- 1884 French forces invade northern Taiwan and occupy it for nine months.
- 1999 Massive earthquake kills 2000 people.
- After more than two hundred years of Manchu rule, the war.
- Traces of settlers in what now is Twain.
People and Places
- Freedom of religion is guaranteed in Taiwan.
- Natives make up 2 percent of the population.
- Taiwan's official languages Mandarin Chinese.
- About 5% of people are Christians.
- The most important holiday is Double Ten Day (tenth day of the tenth month).
- They start their day with a light breakfast.
- Their Favorite game is baseball.
- school starts at 7:30 in the morning to 4